Meet Our Coaches
Founder Denis Pelegrin
Denis Pelegrin has devoted his life to mentoring students in the art of professional-level tennis. With a bachelor degree in Business Administration and over twenty-seven years of coaching incredibly talented high-ranking athletes, Pelegrin is strictly determined to not just coach players— but to coach the player, providing customized tennis instruction meant to take each player to the peak of his or her prospective abilities, and then beyond that. Pursuing this vocation has led him to coach and guide numerous other players from junior ranks to professional level tennis as well. Among these, more than 50 players ranked top 10, top 25 and top 100 in the ITF junior world rankings. More about Denis.
Pro Tennis Academy Team of Coaching Professionals
- Former private coach of Kei Nishikori
- IMG-Bollettieri Tennis Academy coached of the IMG and elite players -Traveling coach of Tommy Hass- Worked with Jessie Levine, Nicole Vaidisova, Tommy Hass, Taylor Dent
- Davis Cup Player for 10 years
- Davis Cup Captain
- ITF speaker
- Intense coaching training in Spain in conjunction with the ITF and the Olympic solidarity. About High Competition.- Founder and director of the Vallejo Tennis Training – Coordinator TIPS of the TV program ‘’ Tennis in Action’’ Santo Domingo.
Jose De Mata
- Former right hand of Nick Bollettieri at IMG
- Bollettieri Tennis Academy.
- Hitting partner of Jelena Jankovic, Sabine Lisick, Sloane Stephens, Vicky Duval
- Head Coach at Santo Domingo Tennis Club
- Davis Cup Player
Rolando Romero Tito
Former director of fitness for:
- Performance Tennis Academy (ITF tennis center)
- Nunez Tennis Academy
- Tobin Tennis Academy
- Guizar Tennis Academy
- Top Gun Tennis Academy Kentucky.
- El Salvador Tennis Federation and Taekwondo Federation
- Cuba Olympic Selection of Taekwondo
- Former fitness trainer of ATP tennis player Ryan Sweeten
- Former fitness trainer of a heavy weight Shannon Briggs
- Head Tennis Coach IMG Academy – full time and short time groups. Professional development included players: Tatiana Golovin, Jelena Jankovic, and Donald Young.
- Director of Junior Tennis Program, Canton Racquet Club & Simsbury Tennis House, Connecticut
- Advanced player development private coach. Coaching for those earning WTA points, as well as player advancement to Division 1 College Programs.
- Performed and coordinated a professional instructors tennis clinic at the Santo Domingo Tennis Club, Dominican Republic for Pro Tennis Academy. As head instructor, demonstrated coaching techniques to their coaches and junior program.
- USPTA P-1 (Elite Pro) certified since Dec 1998
Alex De Jesus
- Certified USPTR
- Coordinator and Head coach at Marcial Tennis Academy
- Head coach at El Club Paraiso Santo Domingo.
- Head coach of Junior development program at Santo Domingo Tennis Club
- Director of the adult tennis academy at Santo Domingo Tennis Club
- Member of the Tennis Coach Association in Dominican Republic
- Director of Development and Head coach of High performance at Guizar Tennis Academy.
- IMG- Bollettieri Head coach development and Future Star full time Player
- USPTR Certified
- National coach working with Davis Cup player and National Jr selection Dominican Republic
- Former player member of the Junior national selection.
- Director of Tennis at Marcial Tennis Academy.